A number of hotels claim to be your home away from home. But very few of them can help you escape the HVAC noise, elevators, hustling bustling of the attendants and overcrowding pools. Also, the stuffy rooms can be a true botheration when you are going out to unwind and have your own space. This is why thousands of Americans are now choosing vacation rental cabins over hotels. Avada Property Management has a handful of chosen cabins that suit your needs and taste. But before you start looking for a holiday home to make most of your holiday season, here are their takeaways for the best pick.
Boiling Down On Your Choices
Justin Anderson, the founder, believes that a number of clients feel disappointed with their bookings for a simple reason. They fail to determine what type of cabin they should go for. As a potential customer, you can help your tour partner by providing the following information:
- The amenities that you are looking for.
- The distance from the attractions, facilities and tourist spots that you are okay with. Often, there are some fantastic properties available in the off beaten paths. As a romantic or the adventurer at heart, they might catch your fantasy. They can also be a treat for solo travelers.
- If you are going with family, then look for kid-friendly spots with amenities like extra bedding.
Customers do not love the idea of spending anything extra than what was included in their quote. Accordingly, as a property management company, they include everything essential for your stay while determining the rate chart. There will be no extra charge for your laundry, those fresh towels and the extra toilet paper that you get. And their newly introduced cabin rental calculator will accurately tell you what exactly you need to pay for the services. Feel free to talk to them for any special deals, or advance payment questions.
Evaluation of the Kitchen
Kitchen is the heart of any home. So when your holidays are full of home breakfast, and packed picnics then you have to have a nice kitchen. See that the kitchens have the following:
- Cleanliness in all aspects.
- A good stock of delightful wines.
- Good quality blenders for baby food and smoothies.
- Coffee makers.
Review Testimonials with Care
Testimonials from real people do tell a lot about the property that you want to hire. But they might not tell you things straightforward. Here are the things to look out for.
- Check whether the website has used stock images, or the pictures have been shot utilizing high-end wide-angle lens.
- There can also be “staged” high dynamic range images of the real property. It is a clever technology to use flattering lights in a special way. Even substandard properties can have a “sugarcoated” appearance.
- Be wary of the euphemisms that visitors often use. For example, ‘cozy’ might mean that the rooms have very little space to move; a ‘rustic’ property might mean a place located in the middle of nowhere.
- Finally, make sure to check if the property owners are genuine, yet enthusiastic about explaining what they have to offer. Their tone of speaking might give you a clue.